Tuesday 9 February 2010

Smooth Skin

Today I had a bit of spare time in which I brushed up on my brushing, airbrushing that is! I'll admit I'm not the biggest fan of air brushing, but for main fashion mags it seems that completely smooth skin is a must, so today I got stuck back into my photoshop work and did this nice subtle effect - not too "in ya face" (no pun intended) but realistic airbrushing of the skin. If you ask me personally, I prefer the un-photoshopped image, but in the photographic industry one of the requirements is that of knowing how to airbrush skin and what-not, so it cant hurt to keep on top of the skills.

Whilst on the topic of photoshopping - this is a nice little film from Dove about how our perception of beauty has become distorted by the use of photoshopping images
http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.co.uk/#/features/videos/doveFilms.aspx[cp-documentid=8367188|video-id=2]/


No comments:

Post a Comment